So I bought a new bag for my lap top and day planner. It is a big cool looking shinny red bag. Searched for quite a while to find one not made in China. Ordered the bag, along with a co-worker who actually found this one for me cause she is trying the same thing of buying nothing from China.
We were really excited to find these bags and when they showed up I was confronted with a delema. Inside the bag was a pen which had a tag on it "made in China". Researched the bags lables yes made in America, but what is with this pen made in China? I didn't purchase the pen did I? What if I use the pen? All these problems started poping up what to do? Didn't want to break my resolution so quickly into the new year so I dropped the pen into the drawer of another co-worker who doesn't really care where her stuff is from. I feel less guilty and she has a new pen. In my world that makes us both winners.
No comments:
Post a Comment